Sunday, July 10, 2005

Im going to vent a little right now.

I have a friend who is involved with this girl. They met, and hit it off really well so they started to date a litte. They were both on the rebound but they still liked eachother. My friend very quickly wanted to take the relationship to the next step and become an exclusive item. She on the other hand wanted to take it really slow. Well my friend still wanted to move forward so, his idea was to show her that he was a real man, and was everything she would ever want in a guy. He would bring her flowers and leave notes on her car, and do all kinds of other "nice" things for her. He basicly threw himself at her and would be at her beckon call.

She on the other hand still wanted to take things slow, and didn't want to commit to a relationship. She wanted to date other people. My friend couln't figure out why she wanted that when she would say that she liked him.

It seemed like every time they were together they were having a DTR (define the relationship) talk and when he would tell me about what they talked about, it seemed to me to be the same thing each time.

After weeks of this I finally started to tell him that it wasn't worth all the trouble to deal with this girl that gave him nothing but grief. He would agree and think about it, but then he would say things like, "I just don't want to be the dick."

I would tell him that there is nothing wrong with telling a girl that its just not working out and leaving her. I don't know. Hes out there right now talking with her, and Im sure I could tell you what they're saying and its rediculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home